Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Changes

These last few weeks have been really busy. we had a new missionary come into our area because he was reassigned to the manila mission because of his health, so we were in a companionship of 3 for about two weeks, then they called a New assistant to the president and so my original companion transferred and replaced him. So i am now training the new elder that got re-assigned to the manila mission. He is Philippino and he is disabled. His right arm and leg are under developed, so walking around is a lot slower. I iron his shirts and all that stuff like that. I'm still here in Makati, the mission office and all the tall sky scrapers are in my area. I am still district leader. We were suppose too have a baptism of 5 on friday but we canceled 4 of them because some big family problems that they need to sort out. Today was the first transfer day for our new mission President President Stucki, it was a very spiritual meeting. Our mission is really going through a bunch of changes. I went to the mission home for the first time scene it was renovated, it really looks different! anyway i need to help my companion he only has one working hand and really dosen't know how to use the the computer and how to email.

Take Care :)
Elder Palmer

No comments:

Post a Comment